Thursday, February 18, 2010

Food That Looks Like Hair How Can I Make My Hair Look Redder-NOT By Dying It?

How can I make my hair look redder-NOT by dying it? - food that looks like hair

Well, I had medium brown hair. When I was born, the true light, red hair. Sometimes you can even the red hair and is slightly OD-red-brown.

There is nothing I can do that, we take the red hair nauraly more. I do not dye or something, or choose to remove it. Since it take certain foods that the red hair or something?

Thank you =]

7 comments:

KL said...

My hair is brown, but with some red tinges. The only way I know, more red in his hair in the sun with its wet. One summer I went swimming a lot of my red hair tons.

Skylines & Turnstiles said...

You can use the John Frieda color glaze things. I think he will be used as a shampoo, and gives your hair a touch of color. Maybe if you go in the sun (with visor) Your hair is red can be clearer and easier to find.

Linda M said...

Visit your local beauty supply and get a henna. It comes as help in various shades, from the person to get you in choosing which one. Wash in 6 to 8 weeks.

Paper Fingers said...

Henna.

Only the beginning said...

Wear bright clothing. The aesthetic man, aesthetics

Will

ImAFroot... said...

try lemon juice on it

idk said...

I am not. U Got It or EXCLUDE.
UR no food is changing your hair color. would be very surprising if it did start, because the roots of the Uruguay Round, and it would like to be, the red and black on the bottom .... idk thatd be weird.

No red dye is soooooo fake and strange.
but there are shampoos which to take notes. to find go to a beauty salon or local CVS.

Post a Comment