Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dell Internal Hdd Soft Error URGENT HELP NEEDED. Internal HDD Hard Error. Is It Fixable?

URGENT HELP NEEDED. Internal HDD hard error. Is it fixable? - dell internal hdd soft error

I have a Dell Latitude D610 and a few days, turn off the "incorrectamente''con simply by pressing the on / off, and when I go home and be restarted, let me to login, it was loaded only up to (the Windows Vista-style), which is the same age, so I reboot and press F12, then I said, I had an error of the internal hard drive, but said soft error I sometimes wondered how it is, and if someone can help me, please, for me is a very serious and need urgent assistance. Thank you.

5 comments:

gido said...

Vista has run its own system restore program, as new, before the error occurred is allowed.
Bottom left of your screen, click the Windows logo to the program by typing in the search box a small start: as a:
System restore or restart recommended system recovery to restore the program "recovery" you can not lose your data.
Then she had the job for you to drink a coffee.

joelius2... said...

For me, it seems that Vista will not boot because it does not shut down properly and has a few bugs file. try to boot a Windows CD and repair? or boot a Ubuntu CD and restore files on an external hard drive and wipe everything. or try booting in safe mode by pressing F4 when you turn it on.

idhard2f... said...

fencing in the wrong direction can damage the boot sector, there are 2 ways to lead Bootrec.exe (Google if you did not try to follow it difficult to find) or reinstall Windows in any way to find someone to help you if it is not sure what you are doing. It is a software problem.

dude said...

Maybe your hard drive has crashed ... Exactly the same symptoms happened to the laptop from my friend.

Can you call product support from Dell, if you are covered by the warranty. Otherwise, you can go on the kind of local service that a different hard drive, and try to confirm whether the problem may be.

Jeezers said...

They would have skipped the graphics card, but at least you have something not likely to do so.

Post a Comment