Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Friendship Notes How Do Move Towards Resolution On This Without Ruining Friendship Or Getting Involved Be4 The Time Is Right?

How do move towards resolution on this without ruining friendship or getting involved be4 the time is right? - friendship notes

I recently moved into this area and I like this guy I play with music, and I'm pretty sure he loves me, but I have to let me be forced into a position disagreeable to me. We are very attracted to each other - what I know, but unspoken things and not so successful because he has a girlfriend he never mentioned, and since I was too distracted by the establishment here, to keep my eyes. I catch the signal is adequate, but my research led me to do, and recently a concert, when I saw him hand in hand with her. The problem is that they have become good friends and that all problems in a relationship rudimenary principle as a metaphor for the musical relationship. I want to scream sometimes, it's so crazy! How do I start to break and close and get a resolution on this subject, without destroying them, the friendship? Note: After an affair before it breaks is not an option.

0 comments:

Post a Comment